Foundation Degree in International Golf Management (FdA)
Visit our OPEN DAY - Saturday 7th October 2017
START YOUR CAREER
GET YOUR GOLF DEGREE
Who is this course for?
Golf is unlike any other leisure industry and so are the people who work in it. You will be passionate about the sport and want to develop your own game. But you will recognise the opportunities in the wider industry, managing and working in Golf Clubs and Golf Resorts. You may be looking to develop your career in the industry from the start or it may be that you view it as a fall back post a professional playing career. Either way the programme is design so that you are “work ready”, with the enthusiasm, expertise and attitude that employers look for throughout the world.
Study for a Golf Degree
Welcome to The Golf College FdA International Golf Management course, it is a UK base foundation degree validated by the University of St Mark and St John (Marvjon.ac.uk).
Why study this course?
If you are looking to develop your golf and your career in the golf sector, then this is the programme for you. The industry is now truly International and opportunities exist throughout the world for individuals who are passionate about golf and “work ready”.
You will develop your business and management skills alongside your golf, with fantastic facilities in the UK and Spain alongside high quality golf coaching which will enable you to be "the best you can be".
Study at The Golf College, Lindfield, West Sussex, United Kingdom
East Sussex National Golf Club (36 hole International Tournament)
Lindfield Golf Club ( The home of the Golf College)
Islantilla Golf Club (South west Spain)
Islantila Golf Resort (South west Spain)
Formal Programme aims:
- Provide students with the key principles and concepts of Golf Management both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that graduates of the programme meet the expectations of employers as competent golf managers who can apply scientific understanding and management principles to their practice, predict the outcomes of their actions and generate policy and management initiatives.
- Provide students with a range of practical skills and competencies relevant to a career as a Golf manager.
- Enable graduates to acquire and demonstrate a range of academic and study skills to allow them to proceed to Honours (level 6) and to continue with life-long learning.
- Equip students with the necessary skills and qualifications, which will allow them to gain purposeful employment within the Golf industry and/or to allow them to progress to further study.
A FOUNDATION DEGREE - FdA International Golf Management
Possible careers include:
- Director of Golf / Golf Operations Manager
- Golf Event Management
- Golf Retail
- Golf Equipment Technician
- Professional Golfer
- Golf Rules Official
- Golf Manufacturer Representatives