Study for a future in the golf industry
BA (Hons) Degree in International Golf Management.
Start your golf career. Get your golf degree!
Welcome to The Golf College International Golf Management BA degree course, it is a UK BA (Hons) degree validated by the University of St Mark and St John (marjon.ac.uk) and delivered by The Cornwall College Group.
We offer two full 3 year degrees:
- BA (HONS) International Golf Management
- BA (HONS) International Business Management (with Professional Golf).
Who is this course for?
Golf is unlike any other leisure industry and so are the people who work in it. You will be passionate about the sport and want to develop your own game. But you will recognise the opportunities in the wider industry, managing and working in Golf Clubs and Golf Resorts. You may be looking to develop your career in the industry from the start or it may be that you view it as a fall back post a professional playing career. Either way the programme is design so that you are “work ready”, with the enthusiasm, expertise and attitude that employers look for throughout the world.
Director of Golf / Golf Operations Manager
Golf Event Management
Golf Equipment Technician
Golf Rules Official
Why study this course?
If you are looking to develop your golf and your career in the golf sector, then this is the programme for you. The industry is now truly International and opportunities exist throughout the world for individuals who are passionate about golf and “work ready”.
You will develop your business and management skills alongside your golf, with fantastic facilities in the UK and Spain alongside high quality golf coaching which will enable you to be “the best you can be“.
Study at The Golf College, Lindfield, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Formal Programme Aims:
- Provide students with the key principles and concepts of Golf Management both nationally and internationally.
- Enable graduates to acquire and demonstrate a range of academic and study skills to allow them to proceed to Honours (level 6) and to continue with life-long learning.
- Equip students with the necessary skills and qualifications, which will allow them to gain purposeful employment within the Golf industry and/or to allow them to progress to further study.
- Ensure that graduates of the programme meet the expectations of employers as competent golf managers who can apply scientific understanding and management principles to their practice, predict the outcomes of their actions and generate policy and management initiatives.
- Provide students with a range of practical skills and competencies relevant to a career as a Golf manager.
The Golf College’s Master Professional gained professional recognition. A PGA professional and MASTERS
Paul Lyons is a former tour player and the man behind the college. He oversees all student’s performance.
Tim is a former Challenge and European Tour Player and still plays actively in the Southern Region.
To be announced in 2023.
The Golf College
Jack Bado joined the team in 2012 after completing his PGA Training he’s a former golf college student.
Adam is Assistant PGA Professional golfer, a fully qualified Exercise Scientist with a degree in Sport & Exercise.