The programme is :
A Foundation Degree in International Golf Management (FdA), it is a UK base foundation degree validated by The University of St Mark and St John (Marjon.ac.uk) and delivered by The Cornwall College Group.
Formal Programme aims
- Provide students with the key principles and concepts of Golf Management both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that graduates of the programme meet the expectations of employers as competent golf managers who can apply scientific understanding and management principles to their practice, predict the outcomes of their actions and generate policy and management initiatives.
- Provide students with a range of practical skills and competencies relevant to a career as a Golf manager.
- Enable graduates to acquire and demonstrate a range of academic and study skills to allow them to proceed to Honours (level 6) and to continue with life-long learning.
- Equip students with the necessary skills and qualifications, which will allow them to gain purposeful employment within the Golf industry and/or to allow them to progress to further study.