Inverness students study for FdA Golf Degree at the Golf College.
Inverness Scotland college students study FdA golf degree at the Golf College. Scotland has fantastic golf courses but have you ever thought working in the golf industry would be your dream job?
But perhaps you do not know how you would go about getting a job in golf, what you need to know to work in the Scottish golf industry, and indeed if it is right career for you. The Golf College based in West Sussex is here to help you find out.
Who is this course for?
Golf is unlike any other leisure industry and so are the people who work in it. You will be passionate about the sport and want to develop your own game. But you will recognise the opportunities in the wider industry, managing and working in Golf Clubs and Golf Resorts.
You may be looking to develop your career in the industry from the start or it may be that you view it as a fall back post a professional playing career. Either way the programme is design so that you are “work ready”, with the enthusiasm, expertise and attitude that employers look for throughout the world.
Study for a Golf Degree
The Golf College – FdSc International Golf Management degree.
FdSc International Golf Management, it is a UK base foundation degree validated and delivered by The University of St Mark and St John (MarVjon.ac.uk).
Why study this course?
If you are a college student in Inverness Scotland looking to develop your golf and your career in the golf sector, then this is the programme for you. The industry is now truly International and opportunities exist throughout the world for individuals who are passionate about golf and “work ready”. Inverness college students study FdA golf degree at the Golf College.
You will develop your business and management skills alongside your golf, with fantastic facilities in the UK and Spain alongside high quality golf coaching which will enable you to be “the best you can be“.
Formal Programme aims:
- Provide students with the key principles and concepts of Golf Management both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that graduates of the programme meet the expectations of employers as competent golf managers who can apply scientific understanding and management principles to their practice, predict the outcomes of their actions and generate policy and management initiatives.
- Provide students with a range of practical skills and competencies relevant to a career as a Golf manager.
- Enable graduates to acquire and demonstrate a range of academic and study skills to allow them to proceed to Honours (level 6) and to continue with life-long learning.
- Equip students with the necessary skills and qualifications, which will allow them to gain purposeful employment within the Golf industry and/or to allow them to progress to further study.
Our FdA Degree Golf Study Locations
East Sussex National Golf Club (36 hole International Tournament)
Lindfield Golf Club ( The home of the Golf College)
Islantilla Golf Club (South west Spain)
I’m interested – how can I register?
We expect a high demand for this course and would ask delegates to register their interest by completing the online form below, to ensure you receive an invitation to attend this course, which will run as soon as optimum numbers have been reached.